I’ve made some big improvements for Growrilla. Besides loads of animation issues that were heavily present on iOS 15, I’ve rewritten the whole database access module and architecture.
Without getting into the deep technical details on why this improves data consistency and stability across every feature within Growrilla. Now bugs like incorrect data and reports are less likely to come up. Also, the counts being calculated and generated into reports are now also faster.
I’m planning to add additional features to Growrilla and localization improvements in the future.
I hope that this will keep Growrilla users happy and keep continuing using the app.