Honestly, from all the software development fields, the Swift community is the best one.
There are so many prominent members in the community that provide amazing content. The content is in general high quality as well with explanations on how certain things work.
Compared to the other fields I have developed in the Swift community stands far out.
My learning curve and growth has thus accelerated thanks to the high-quality content in this community.
I do think it is due to the high-quality documentation and videos provided by Apple as well. Also events like WWDC incentives knowledge sharing with all developers.
Of course, I’m also a bit biased since I’m mainly an iOS developer
as well as now.
Due to this, I want to give a special shoutout to content creators that have helped me lots in recent years.
- Hacking With Swift by Paul Huden
- Swiftbysundell by John Sundell
- Swiftlee by Antoine
- raywenderlich.com | High quality programming tutorials: iOS, Android, Swift, Kotlin, Flutter, Server Side Swift, Unity, and more!
- Swift with Majid
- Open source project by Dimillian
- Design Code by MengTo
- Clean Swift by Raymond Law
- ✊🏽 Kilo Loco
There are many developers that I respect for the products they created as well. But that will be in another post.